AUGUST 15 – 16, 2022
Uplift founders through self-care, executive coaching, and community support to maximize their entrepreneurial potential.
At Love Camp retreat, founders go inward to grow outward and are cared for and coached by a team of professionals focused on their renewal and self-growth.
Small is the new big. To maximize the depth of coaching and connections, Love Camp is limited to just 20 founders.
All-inclusive fee for one founder* includes:
- Organic, farm-to-table meals and snacks prepared by on-site chef with vegan and gluten-free options available. Night one includes a fireside-prepared experience meal celebrating the best of Oregon’s summer.
- Connections with funders and peers in a 5-course Founder/Funder Sunset Dinner (infused at your discretion) with pre-dinner cocktails and post-dinner flower from local cultivators. The dinner guests will include NuProject’s extended network of funders from across the U.S. with track records funding historically excluded entrepreneurs.
- Airfare to and from PDX from founder’s closest major airport.
- Hotel accommodations for two nights in Portland, OR. Four night accomodations for founders traveling from outside of OR.
- Group transport to and from hotel to Love Camp site, Peach Cheesecake Ranch.
Founders’ time is very precious, Love Camp packs a lot of content into two days. Luckily, it’s long days devoted to you. We know you are so worth it. From 8am to 8pm, Love Camp leads founders through a curated experience of self-care and self-growth. Scroll below for details on Love Camp content and presenters.
Love Camp will be held at Peach Cheesecake Ranch in Corbett, Oregon, 25 minutes outside of Portland. Perched on a hill overlooking the Columbia River Gorge, PCR is a working organic farm with miles of walking trails and views of the river and Mount Hood. Immersion in the natural beauty and quiet of the Pacific Northwest is a key feature of founders’ self-renewal.
THE IDEAL FOUNDER
- The ideal founder is from a historically excluded founder group — Black, Indigenous, Latina/o/x or other founder of color, woman-identifying, queer-identifying, person identifying with a disability, veteran.
- Founder has managed to beat all the obstacles to own an operational cannabis plant-touching or ancillary business anywhere in the U.S or Canada.
- Founder can devote four days – two travel days and two intensive work days – to self-care and self growth (Dates: Aug 14-17).
Co-founder of Ben and Jerry’s and founder of Ben’s Best Blendz.
President of Barred Rock Venture Capital Fund