For Founder Wellness
August 15-16, 2022
Uplift founders through self-care, executive coaching, and community support to maximize their entrepreneurial potential.
At Love Camp retreat, founders go inward to grow outward and are cared for and coached by a team of professionals focused on their renewal and self-growth.
Small is the new big. To go deep with coaching and connections, Love Camp is limited to 20 founders.* A founder’s time is precious, Love Camp packs a lot into two long days. Luckily, it’s long days devoted to you. Be led through a curated experience of self-care and self-growth.
All-inclusive fee for one founder includes:
- Organic, farm-to-table meals and snacks prepared by on-site chef with vegan and gluten-free options. Night one includes a fireside-prepared experience meal celebrating the best of Oregon’s summer.
- Connections with funders and peers in a 5-course Founder/Funder Sunset Dinner (infused at your discretion) with pre-dinner cocktails and post-dinner flower from local cultivators.
- The dinner and camp guests will include NuProject’s extended network of funders from across the U.S. with track records funding historically excluded entrepreneurs.
- Airfare to and from PDX from founder’s closest major airport.
- Four night hotel accommodations for founders traveling from outside of OR.
- Group transport to and from hotel to Love Camp site, Peach Cheesecake Ranch.
Scroll below for details on Love Camp content and presenters.
*Apply today. Only a few Founder spots remain.
Love Camp will be held at Peach Cheesecake Ranch in Corbett, Oregon, 25 minutes outside of Portland. Perched on a hill overlooking the Columbia River Gorge, PCR is a working organic farm with miles of walking trails and views of the Columbia River and Mount Hood. Immersion in the natural beauty and quiet of the Pacific Northwest is a key feature of founders’ self-renewal.
THE IDEAL FOUNDER
- The ideal founder is from a historically excluded founder group — Black, Indigenous, Latina/o/x or other founder of color, woman-identifying, queer-identifying, person identifying with a disability, veteran.
- Founder has managed to beat all the obstacles to own an operational cannabis plant-touching or ancillary business anywhere in the U.S. or Canada.
- Founder can devote four days – two travel days and two intensive work days – to self-care and self growth.
Entrepreneur. Activist. Philanthropist.
Co-founder of Ben and Jerry’s and Founder of Ben’s Best Blendz
Entrepreneur. Investor. Mentor.
President of Barred Rock Venture Capital Fund
Entrepreneur. Activist. Connoisseur.
Founder of LOWD and Co-Founder MCBA and NuProject.
Entrepreneur. Investor. Trendsetter.
President of Weber Willis Fund, Founder of Dada Supreme, and Co-Founder of Players Choice