Wyld produces the best tasting beverages and edibles on the market using real fruit and natural flavoring in our products. Consistent quality and stunning packaging make Wyld an ideal choice to take on life’s adventures.
As a company, we hire individuals that seek adventure, test boundaries, and live life to the fullest. We love what we do and we work hard to be the best.
Covid-19 Vaccinations: This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
The Vice President of Technology is responsible for managing the planning and logistical development process of new technology implementation. The VP of Technology will work with the executive team to ensure the technology stack at Wyld is broadly industry-leading. They will also be responsible for identifying inefficiencies in existing systems and platforms, establishing and maintaining vendor relationships, and overseeing the completion of new and existing projects. This role will be expected to travel frequently as new markets launch. As a member of our executive team, they will be comfortable in a leadership role that demands clear communication and presentation skills.
By instilling trust, actively leading, and thinking strategically, the Vice President of Technology will build an effective team that is resilient and able to rebound in response to changing priorities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and lead Wyld’s technological expansion efforts on new and existing platforms and systems
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Lead the Information Technology team of associates in the Academic Technologies, Enterprise Management, Information Security, Software Services and Development, Project Management, Help Desk, and Audio/Visual departments to ensure Wyld’s computer/technical environment and IT infrastructure is in good working order
- Plan and lead staffing and development, hardware/software acquisitions, and requirements for all technology platforms to ensure consistency with and support of the organization's plans
- Direct the design, development, and maintenance of systems, programs, and software to meet the organization's current and future needs to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Administer and control the information systems budget toward a cost-effective operation
- Compiling and utilizing data to determine the level of service, department productivity, quality of output, and cost of service; develop methods to continually improve results
- Ensure data security and integrity are maintained, systems are protected and policies are in place to protect data, systems, and software
- Responsible for the design, development, and implementation of Wyld’s information systems, web properties, software applications, business intelligence, and various channels of Wyld support and infrastructure systems
- Establish Information Systems policies, standards, practices, and safeguard information
- Act as the representative for Wyld to our partners and vendors by collaborating with the Expansion team to create functional and efficient platforms and systems
- Identify, vet, and form partnerships with local builders, contractors, and permitting boards to ensure facilities are completed by vendors and third-party service providers
- Oversee and manage the development of Wyld’s technical departments
- Together with department leaders, identify, hire and train various team members
- Execute and facilitate training and coaching as necessary
- Clearly communicate with department leaders, ensuring strategic information is funneled to the appropriate team members
- Perform department leadership’s employee performance reviews
- Responsible for overseeing the hiring terminating of direct reports
- Provide coaching to department leaders and direct reports to ensure all staff have the resources necessary to perform their duties correctly and effectively
- Determine the strategy for inhouse/out of house teams
- Experience in building data cubes, and ETL processes
- **Wyld requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of vaccination prior to the start date**
- 5-10 years' work experience in all phases of information technology leadership in a technology-based service organization, especially DevOps
- Demonstrated experience leading enterprise-wide system selection and implementations
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting skills combined with the ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Considerable leadership skills are required to successfully perform the planning, directing, reporting and staff development responsibilities of this position
- Comprehensive knowledge of information systems technology subjects and extensive knowledge of hardware and software with the ability to keep apprised of new technologies
- Comprehensive knowledge in customer-facing software
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written.
- Highly organized, able to wear multiple hats, and accomplish a multitude of tasks in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to maintain/manage confidential information
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to professionally interact with managers, staff, and officers at all levels of the organization with diplomacy and professionalism
- State regulations require all applicants must be 21 years of age or older
- Will be required to submit to a background check
- Must obtain all state-required permits, licenses, certifications
- Must be willing to receive authorized COVID-19 vaccination
- Travel between sites will be required
As an exempt employee, you'll receive a competitive salary, paid holidays, PTO, and fully paid health, dental and vision insurance.
Wyld is an equal opportunity employer.