Wyld produces the best tasting beverages and edibles on the market using real fruit and natural flavoring in our products. Consistent quality and stunning packaging makes Wyld an ideal choice to take on life’s adventures.
As a company, we hire individuals that seek adventure, test boundaries, and live life to the fullest. We love what we do and we work hard to be the best.
Covid-19 Vaccinations: This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
The Vice President of People will be responsible for developing and executing a progressive strategy in alignment with the vision, values of Wyld and in support of its overall strategic direction. The VP of People serves as a strategic and operational leader who specifically oversees Human Resources and Talent Acquisition functions including talent management, organizational development; employee relations; recruitment and staffing; on-boarding; off-boarding; performance management; training and staff development initiatives; policy administration; employment law and compensation and benefits design and administration. The company needs an innovative and forward-thinking leader who can blend sound business judgment with people's expertise while using resourcefulness and creativity. To lead these essential business capabilities and to foster a world class company culture a good candidate will want to be a strategist and a highly engaged, empathetic individual.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and implement Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, and people operations strategy, structure, and processes
- Collaborates with executive leadership to define the organization’s long-term mission and goals; identifies ways to support this mission through talent management.
- Identifies key performance indicators for the organization’s human resource and talent management functions; assesses the organization’s success and market competitiveness based on these metrics
- Establish operational excellence including leveraging technology and analytics towards creating strong People practices
- Researches, develops, and implements competitive compensation, benefits, performance appraisal, safety and employee incentive programs
- Defend the organization in inquiries by Unions and Lawyers
- Work with the General Counsel to ensure regulatory compliance with all state and federal employment laws
- Collaborate and partner with the office of the General Counsel as needed, on employee relations matters, anticipating regulatory changes, and implementing strategies to ensure adherence to ethical standards across the organization
- Maintains knowledge of laws, regulations, and best practices in employment law, human resources, and talent management
- Drafts and implements the organization’s staffing budget, and the budget for the human resource department
- Participates in professional development and networking conferences and events
- Oversee departmental leadership team
- Effectively communicate with department leaders, ensuring strategic information is funneled to the appropriate team members
- Monitor performance to proactively identify efficiency issues and drive results
- Perform department leadership’s employee performance reviews
- Responsible for overseeing the hiring and terminating of direct reports
- Provide coaching to department leaders and direct reports to ensure all staff have the resources necessary to perform their duties correctly and effectively
- Collects information about successes/challenges/opportunities of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition; share appropriate information to refine and improve processes
- Makes strong decisions with sometimes conflicting information in ambiguous situations
- **Wyld requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of a vaccination prior to start date**
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Advanced degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related fields preferred
- Previous experience working as a VP of HR/CHRO for 3+ year(s)
- In-depth knowledge about local and international Human Resource Processes, employment legislation, and legal regulations
- Understanding and experience with Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing strategies
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of HR management
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Problem solver that thrives under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent in conflict resolution, communication, learning and teaching an array of subjects
- Demonstrates a growth mindset
- Effectively communicate information and respond to questions/suggestions from various levels within the company
- State regulations require all applicants must be 21 years of age or older
- Will be required to submit to a background check, including Motor Vehicle Report
- Must obtain all state required: permits, licenses, certifications
- Travel between sites will be required
As an exempt employee, you'll receive a competitive salary, paid holidays, PTO and fully paid health, dental and vision insurance.
Wyld is an equal opportunity employer.