Wyld produces the best tasting beverages and edibles on the market using real fruit and natural flavoring in our products. Consistent quality and stunning packaging make Wyld an ideal choice to take on life’s adventures.
As a company, we hire individuals that seek adventure, test boundaries, and live life to the fullest. We love what we do and we work hard to be the best.
Covid-19 Vaccinations: This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
As Wyld’s Trade Marketing Representative, you will work closely with Marketing and Sales at the state/market level to ensure the brand is being represented according to brand standards at all touchpoints. This includes visiting and building relationships with retail partners and supporting merchandising and marketing materials, all while executing local events and Trade shows.
The Trade Marketing Representative must have a strong interpersonal talent with a reputation for being an excellent communicator who inspires others through enthusiastic presentation of brand stories and product education. Sales background and knowledge are preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Be Wyld’s local Marketing subject matter expert, collaborating with the Regional Trade Marketing Manager, Sales Account Managers, and Sales Operations, to drive sales and brand awareness
- Visit and merchandise retail accounts monthly according to Wyld’s merchandising and promotional plan, which includes deploying and installing new displays
- Build relationships with retail accounts and train them on merchandising best practices and support with any additional brand/product education needs
- Ensure that retail accounts have the latest marketing materials on hand and/or displayed
- Coordinate with Account Managers to successfully target and implement improvements to Wyld’s marketing performance at the individual account level
- Work independently in the field while contributing to CRM data to ensure visibility of all account-facing activity
- Maintain equipment and ability to transport self and marketing tools throughout the assigned territory
- Be a peer leader and train sales on marketing’s monthly program messaging, best in class event execution, and brand experience
- Identify marketing opportunities and improvements in the market to elevate Wyld’s brand presence
- Gather state / market-level marketing intel, including new products, displays, marketing materials, and overall industry shifts
- Communicate out a daily summary of account visits and tasks completed, including next steps and opportunities
- Educate customers and consumers about the brand along with new and existing products
- Effectively communicate information and respond to questions/suggestions from various levels within the company
- Execute local pop-ups, events, partnerships, promotional opportunities, and select national trade shows to drive brand awareness and provide product samples (unmedicated, where appropriate)
- **If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.**
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 2-5 years of field or trade marketing experience strongly preferred with an understanding of merchandising and event planning/coordination; or an equivalent combination of education and Sales experience.
- Must have experience working in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must have strong attention to detail and exceptional customer service skills.
- Must be organized and have strong communication skills.
- Must understand and follow basic verbal and written instructions.
- Basic PC office application skills are required must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written.
- Possess basic mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Must obtain all state-required: permits, licenses, certifications
- Travel Requirements: This position requires up to 80% travel throughout the State territory
- State regulations require all applicants must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be willing to receive authorized vaccination against COVID-19
As an exempt employee, you'll receive a competitive salary rate of $60,000/yr, paid holidays, PTO, and fully paid health, dental and vision insurance.
Wyld is an equal opportunity employer.