Groundworks Industries is home to a collection of brands that seek to provide knowledgeable, and artful experiences that set new standards for the purchase and experience of cannabis. We are looking for folks who are passionate about cannabis education and want to help us move the dial forward on building an inclusive and professional cannabis culture.
We're actively recruiting a Social Media Creative Manager to join our phenomenal marketing team. We see our Social Media Creative Manager as a manager of our human connection. Mixing fantastic writing, best practice social media engagement, and clear creative vision, with effective and clear communication, they are the central owner of all social media efforts. Owning social media, SMS, and email channels to deliver exceptional and humanistic moments of connection between our consumers and our products and services. Based on the business strategy and high-level creative plan of the Marketing team, the Social Media Creative Manager is responsible for the creation and implementation of our topline creative media strategy, it's planning & cross-category communication, and daily implementation. This role will be a key player working with external partners, our in-house creative team, and as a self-starter bringing their impeccable taste to life.
A few key accountabilities include...
- Collaborating closely with brand management, creative teams, and external partners to deliver a best-in-class brand experience: including day-to-day social media management, paid and organic social campaigns, email marketing, SMS, and growth and cultivation of social & email audiences
- Owning and managing digital content calendar; working closely with cross-functional internal teams to build out plans by identifying requirements/dependencies, managing deadlines, and budgets
- Sharing your passion for digital and technology: keep the team abreast of opportunities in new and existing social platforms, email platforms, digital marketing, management, and tracking tools
- Bringing to life your love of photography, design, all things beautiful and the power of story to create a greater emotional connection with our consumers
- Developing and executing digital marketing campaigns, with a focus on storytelling, human connection, and approach that are relevant and appropriate for each medium (email, SMS, Instagram, new channels, etc.)
- Focusing on the sustainable growth of brand reach and audience: cultivating relationships with similar brands, artists, musicians, and tastemakers; growing audience of social followers and SMS& email subscribers; and acquiring new customers through paid and organic channels
- Being an expert on the customer/competition/technology/cultural trends; generate insights to drive new marketing ideas
We encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply and imagine the following experiences will lead to success in this role:
- Demonstrated history of designing and executing successful social media and digital marketing campaigns (recommended 2-4 years hands-on experience)
- Desire to collaborate with, and ability to communicate effectively with, teammates of diverse perspectives and backgrounds
- Strong aesthetic alignment with the GW family of brands
- Experience managing, and meeting tight deadlines with limited resources
- Excitement about Groundworks Industries' mission to bring the wonder, wellness, and positive social change through exceptional cannabis experiences and products.
- Ability to obtain OLCC Marijuana Handler's Permit prior to, or shortly after, hire
- Willingness to abide by company COVID safety protocols
Groundworks Industries and our family of brands are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions are rooted in business needs, role requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, mental or physical disability, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you need any assistance or accommodations in the application and interview process, please reach out to us at HR@gw-ind.com or 971-254-4290, it would be our pleasure to partner with you!