Wyld produces the best-tasting beverages and edibles on the market using real fruit and natural flavoring in our products. Consistent quality and stunning packaging make Wyld an ideal choice to take on life’s adventures.
As a company, we hire individuals that seek adventure, test boundaries, and live life to the fullest. We love what we do and we work hard to be the best.
Covid-19 Vaccinations: This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
Under the direction of the Facilities Manager/Supervisor, the Sanitation Technician is responsible for cleaning and sanitation of the production equipment, dishes, and other equipment within the facilities of Wyld. The Sanitation Technician will make sure all areas are sanitized and in presentable condition. This position will keep plant areas in a safe, clean, and orderly condition as directed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs sanitation duties as required by the Master Sanitation Schedule, including:
- Cleaning all dishes, floors, walls, sinks, and tables
- Maintaining restrooms including emptying all trash containers, refilling toilet paper, hand towels, and soap dispensers in the production area and all other areas of the facility
- Inspecting and maintaining pest control stations
- Establishes and maintains adequate records to track inventory and sanitation supplies
- Keeps current on new equipment and sanitation techniques to enhance the overall quality and cleanliness of the facilities
- Effectively communicate and respond to questions/suggestions from various levels within the company
- Informs manager of all repair, preventive maintenance, and upkeep issues on all equipment through continuous daily inspections; reports any conditions or practices that may adversely affect food or product safety, quality, or personnel safety
- Conducts routine service and maintenance on sanitation equipment (e.g. assemble and disassemble sweepers, scrubbers, etc.)
- Operates sweepers, scrubbers, pressure washers, and other custodial equipment
- Mixes and uses chemicals related to cleaning and sanitizing equipment
- Assists in production jobs as needed
- Understands and adheres to WYLD processes, Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMPs), and safety practices
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice
- **If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.**
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience with the utilization of sanitation tools and chemicals, food safety, and the safe operation of standard sanitation equipment.
- Ability to apply common sense and understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Must obtain all state-required: permits, licenses, certifications
- California: Ability to pass a criminal background check or a Live Scan in the State of California.
- ServSafe Food Handler’s Card preferred
- Willing to submit to a background check
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written.
- State regulations require all applicants must be 21 years of age or older
- Possess basic mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Must be willing to receive authorized vaccination against COVID-19
As a non-exempt employee, you'll receive a competitive hourly rate of $19.00/hr, paid holidays, PTO, and fully paid health, dental and vision insurance.
Wyld is an equal opportunity employer.