Wyld produces the best-tasting beverages and edibles on the market using real fruit and natural flavoring in our products. Consistent quality and stunning packaging make Wyld an ideal choice to take on life’s adventures.
As a company, we hire individuals that seek adventure, test boundaries, and live life to the fullest. We love what we do and we work hard to be the best.
Covid-19 Vaccinations: This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
The Sales Support Supervisor is responsible for, but not limited to, driving flawless execution of Wyld’s go-to-market strategy through the leadership of the Sales Support Team, market knowledge, and local compliance and regulations. This position will report directly to the Director of Sales.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead Sales Support Team
- Train, develop, and coach the Sales Support team on company standards, sales processes, and best practices
- Ensure efficient execution of product delivery, payment collection, and brand ambassador responsibilities such as merchandising, education, relationship building, competitor insights, and compliance with safety policies
- Create and communicate routes and schedules for deliveries, payment picks, education sessions (EDUs), and events
- Drive industry-leading performance and customer service
- Ensure the team complies with traffic legislation, is conscious of road safety, and demonstrates safe driving and other good road safety habits.
- Account Support
- Build relationships with intake managers and budtenders to win consumer awareness, increase recommendation rates, and drive incremental sales
- Conduct budtender EDUs on Wyld history, process, and products
- Execute product deliveries and payment pickup as needed
- Attend events, partnerships, and promotional opportunities to represent and promote WYLD
- Ensure brand integrity in stores in regards to displays, pricing, etc.
- Invoice, manifest, and utilize Cannabis Tracking System (CTS). Maintain compliance within all systems
- Inventory Management
- Organize, maintain, and track swag, unmedicated samples, and event inventory
- Ensure 100% event readiness by stocking bins, filling samples, and organizing display items
- Restock on-site inventory at facilities weekly, or as frequently as necessary
- Support Sales Management Processes
- Oversee driver safety
- Assist with fleet management and oversight
- Assist with processing of payments, credits, and deposits, as required
- Collaborate with support departments including Inventory, Business Systems, and Sales Logistics
- Execute administrative responsibilities including daily reporting into CRM, mileage and expense reporting submitted weekly, internal logs for a vehicle, SWAG checkout, etc.
- Assist Sales Account Managers and other sales staff by providing marketplace feedback, assessing industry trends, and communicating clients' needs through appropriate channels.
- Understand state-level regulations and internal policies ensuring proper field execution and internal communication
- **If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.*
- 3 years of experience directly related to customer-facing responsibilities and account management, preferably in the cannabis, or related industry. At least 1 year of supervisory or lead experience
- Computer Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft office, data analysis, MS Business Central ERP, Google Apps, and Salesforce CRM a plus
- Active state-issued driver's license and maintain a clean driving record
- Reliable personal vehicle to utilize for marketing events (Mileage reimbursement is covered at the federal rate)
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written
- Spanish proficiency is a plus
- Hours are likely to vary based on the needs of the business
- Must obtain state-required Cannabis permits, licenses, and/or certifications
- ServSafe Food Handler’s Card preferred
- Willing to submit to a background check, including a motor vehicle report
- Must be 21 years of age
- Math Skills: Possess basic mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Travel Requirements: Driving orders in state territory utilizing a company or personal vehicle as needed. Overnight stays when needed to support longer routes (lodging and meals covered by the company)
As an exempt employee, you'll receive a competitive salary rate of $58,000k, bonus, paid holidays, PTO, and fully paid health, dental, and vision insurance.
Wyld is an equal opportunity employer.