Wyld produces the best tasting beverages and edibles on the market using real fruit and natural flavoring in our products. Consistent quality and stunning packaging make Wyld an ideal choice to take on life’s adventures.
As a company, we hire individuals that seek adventure, test boundaries, and live life to the fullest. We love what we do and we work hard to be the best.
Covid-19 Vaccinations: This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
WYLD Sales Account Managers are masters at planning and executing a sales strategy, building strong long-lasting partnerships, maintaining acceptable AR levels, and driving growth within their assigned market. As a SAM, you will focus on obtaining new partner accounts and expanding relationships with existing partners using the Sales Playbook and resources. Wyld Account Managers oversee all aspects of the sales cycle, including pricing negotiations, marketing/merchandising initiatives, AR collections, in-store promotions, event scheduling, educating budtenders and end-consumers, and order fulfillment. People who are able to influence change, make a difference, and effectively communicate with all walks of life will excel in this role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following
- Drive Sales & Market Share Growth
- Create and execute quarterly market plans
- 75% of your time will be managing your current account base
- Analyzing sales trends and store inventory to consult the purchasing team on when and how much product to purchase to ensure zero stock-outs.
- Creatively influencing purchasing teams and store advocates to on-board new and additional SKUs
- Strategically assessing the store's promotional needs and implementing promotions based on the best ROI
- Scheduling events and customer appreciation demos to educate end-consumers and budtenders.
- Scheduling budtender education to capture advocates and help influence sales
- Review online marketing assets and assure the newest and highest quality image is being displayed.
- Influencing in-store merchandising and marketing opportunities to position ourselves as a premier partner.
- Assuring the latest media kit is being shared with the correct people
- Business Development 25% of your time will be spent hunting for new business and closing doors
- Prioritizing your pipeline to meet saturation targets
- Creatively solve problems and overcome objections
- Intimately understand the licenses within your territory with the goal to be on the shelf before the store opens for business.
- Power mapping the prospect to assure all decision-makers and stakeholders are being influenced to become retail partners.
- Negotiate pricing and terms
- Accounts Receivable Properly communicating to assigned accounts any invoices coming due, or past due, setting collection dates, and aligning with the Director of Sales on any collection escalation
- Add detailed notes on a weekly cadence with an action plan on overdue, credits, or any write-offs needed
- Ensure Credit Memos are successfully processed in a timely manner
- Weekly and daily administrative tasks
- Responsible for everything directly and indirectly related to sales
- Create a weekly route based on meetings scheduled/sample drops/actionable items
- Utilizing a market plan template to strategically plan sales-driving initiatives on a quarterly basis, maintaining a pipeline in real-time, and updating Salesforce daily.
- Prompt responses to clients.
- Confirming orders and deliveries 48 hours in advance
- Responding to internal slack messages and external emails with a sense of urgency
- Checks on competitive activity and reports intelligence in a timely manner.
- Keeps informed of competitor products, services, and other general information of internal interest
- Working with multiple departments; finance, inventory, and distribution on a daily basis ensuring proper planning and execution
- Providing internal feedback about marketing assets, competitors, and innovation to the WYLD team
- This position requires up to 80% travel within the defined territory
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice
- **If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.**
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 3-5 years of sales and account management experience, prior sales experience in local cannabis or alcohol industry preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using Salesforce and Business Central preferred Highly motivated and results-driven
- Possess high attention to detail, prioritization, time management, and organizational skills with a positive, goal-oriented attitude
- Problem solver that thrives under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience's needs
- Must obtain all state-required Cannabis permits, licenses, certifications
- ServSafe Food Handler’s Card preferred
- Willing to submit to a background check, including a motor vehicle report, valid driver's license required
- Reliable transportation for daily in-person account visits
- State regulations require all applicants must be 21 years of age or older
- Possess basic mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Must be willing to receive authorized vaccination against COVID-19
As an exempt employee, you'll receive a competitive salary of $60,000 plus commissions, paid holidays, PTO, and fully paid health, dental, and vision insurance.
Wyld is an equal opportunity employer.