Wyld produces the best tasting beverages and edibles on the market using real fruit and natural flavoring in our products. Consistent quality and stunning packaging makes Wyld an ideal choice to take on life’s adventures.
As a company, we hire individuals that seek adventure, test boundaries, and live life to the fullest. We love what we do and we work hard to be the best.
Covid-19 Vaccinations: This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
As a Wyld Regional Sales Director you will be responsible for business development efforts by successfully building both current and potential client partnerships. The Regional Sales Director is extremely skillful in negotiating, managing customer relationships, driving retail activation and education, and supporting the overall go to market strategy. This position will collaborate with the Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Operations departments.
By instilling trust, actively leading, and thinking strategically, the Regional Sales Director will build an effective team that is flexible, resilient and able to respond to rapidly changing market conditions and Wyld sales strategies. Through creative problem solving, skillful communication, and systemic thinking they will manage the complexity of driving the vision, purpose, and results for their team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and lead Regional Sales systems and strategy
- Create quarterly regional business plans
- Strategic support of state level quarterly Business & Market plans
- Drive sales, profit margin, and market share growth
- Negotiate pricing and strategic agreements
- Hit Account Receivable targets, establish best practices
- Manage regional budget
- Utilization of CRM and other Sales tools
- Oversee and lead strategy for team of Sales Directors and Sales Account Managers for assigned region
- Travel up to 80% within the region. Emphasis of being in the field in each state with Sales Directors/Account Managers, and have explicit market knowledge around compliance/sales/distribution, etc by state
- Clearly communicate vision & strategy with Sales team
- Perform employee performance reviews
- Focus on coaching and development of team members
- Evaluate and develop strategies for improvement of departmental priorities
- Sort through complicated, extensive, and often conflicting information to effectively attack and solve problems
- Create a workplace culture where people feel motivated and are excited to bring their best selves to work and commit to the organization’s objectives
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice
- **Wyld requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of a vaccination prior to start date**
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience leading sales teams across multiple geographic locations
- Cannabis or alcohol experience preferred
- Experience working with multiple customer groups, stakeholders and a cross functional team environment
- Excellent relationship-building, negotiation and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills, ability to tailor messaging to the audience
- Strong budget management and sales forecasting experience
- Strong working knowledge of ERP and CRM software; Microsoft Business Central and Salesforce preferred
- Conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership in process improvement initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to articulate verbally and written, willingness to appropriately debate difficult issues; ability to think quickly
- Ability to excel in a fast-growing/fast paced environment delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines where adaptability is imperative
- Ability to understand broader business issues, juggle multiple projects and tasks, and to work with deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written.
- Possess basic mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Must obtain state required permits, licenses, and/or certifications
- Willing to submit to a background check, including a motor vehicle report
- Travel Requirements: up to 80% travel between sites within region
- Must be willing to receive authorized vaccination against COVID-19
As a exempt employee, you'll receive a competitive salary, paid holidays, PTO and fully paid health, dental and vision insurance.
Wyld is an equal opportunity employer.