Wana Brands is a nationally leading infused products manufacturer with operations in 12 states and Canada, and growing. Wana is currently hiring a Project and Logistics Coordinator to support with development of programmatic approaches to market expansion marketing, coordinating with Field Marketing Managers in key markets on various levels, supporting new market launches, and contributing to overall marketing strategy on a state-by-state basis.
The Wana Brands Market Expansion Team is seeking a full-time project and logistics coordinator; 40 hours a week, 9am – 5pm Monday through Friday. This hire will split their time between the Wana Brands’ headquarters in Boulder, CO, and work-from-home.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
This individual needs to be highly organized, timely and detail-oriented all while managing multiple projects simultaneously. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Inputting and managing requests for packaging & labeling, displays & merchandising, print materials, digital & social media marketing and swag.
- Assisting with Market Expansion logistics & shipping projects:
- Managing par-levels and backstock inventory for displays & merchandising resources
- Shipping coordination for all merchandising needs
- Manages swag shipments as needed:
- Prior to partner visits
- Unique one-off requests
- ‘Thank you’ packages
- Ongoing organization of CIMA warehouse storage and shipping spaces
- Understanding of shipping procedures and protocols are helpful
- Superb organizational and project management skills are key for this position
- Shipping and packing experience; Wana Brands uses UPS WorldShip
- Strong computer skills and a thorough understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with a variety of people
- Relationship building skills are important in this position as Wana Brands works in 12+ markets and we’re continuing to grow
- An understanding of and a commitment to the mission of Wana Brands
- Must be at least 21 years of age
This position will be split between your home workspace and Wana Brands’ headquarters / warehouse in Boulder, CO. The Wana Brands offices are a professional workspace and provide use of standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, and shipping supplies and tools.
Please note: When working in the warehouse only wear covered shoes.
All Wana Brands employees are required to be fully vaccinated and boosted.
Wage and Benefits:
- $45,000 annual salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance offered
- 2 weeks' PTO plus holiday pay
- Free RTD EcoPass
- Product discounts
Diversity is an important part of Wana's mission. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, and disability to apply. We believe that unique perspectives, experiences and identities foster and sustain a better workplace.