Part-time Sales Associate - Serra Downtown
Reports to: Retail Sales Manager, Retail Sales Supervisor
Schedule & Travel: Part-time, minimal travel within the region
As Purveyors of Quality Drugs since 2016, Serra has offered a sophisticated, artistic, and innovative experience to the cannabis lifestyle. Through both Serra retail experiences, and premium product lines, we offer an inspiring take on cannabis while looking to destigmatize the industry through excellent service and quality. We are actively looking for team members to join the Serra team of leadership and Docents (budtenders) who are passionate in our pursuit of giving our customers a unique perspective of what is possible in the cannabis market through our retail showrooms and our product offerings. We're excited to talk with you about the opportunity to join the Serra team! Learn more at www.shopserra.com.
The Retail Sales Associate educates customers regarding the store's offerings, remains knowledgeable about the current store and industry offerings, and guides customers through the purchasing process. The Sales Associate is the key point of contact for customer interactions at the dispensary and must provide a positive and distinctive experience.
Compensation and Benefits
Retail team members participate in a unique compensation program that allows them to earn tenure-triggered performance increases and have the opportunity to earn team-based bonuses!
In addition to your base wage, we also offer a great benefits package to round out employee total compensation. Part-time employees are eligible for Sick Time, Vacation Time, and a generous employee discount at all our locations!
An excellent candidate for this position will have:
- A demonstrated ability to deliver a differentiated customer service experience
- The skills required to work in a highly regulated inventory, include attention to detail and above-average organizational skills.
The experience we often see correlated with success in this role is:
- Retail and customer service work that includes de-escalation and conflict resolution experience
- Cash handling and opening and closing experience
- Cannabis industry or traditional retail experience
- Familiarity with Point of Sale systems and various in-store technology platforms
The important requirements for this role include:
- All cannabis industry employees must be age 21 or older and hold or obtain a valid OLCC Marijuana Handler's permit
- Open availability including working nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Ability to obtain METRC certification within 30 days of hire
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, and kneel daily in retail and production environments that include concrete or other hard-surface floors and, in some instances, staircases
- Ability to push, pull and carry up to 50 pounds multiple times daily
- Ability to maintain focus and memory in environments with distractions such as heavy foot traffic, background noise due to public conversations and the gathering of people, etc.
- Absent conditions that would prevent the occasional use of PPE such as safety glasses, masks, etc.
- Ability to sit at a desk and work at a computer for several contiguous hours
Groundworks Industries and our family of brands are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions are rooted in business needs, role requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, mental or physical disability, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you need any assistance or accommodations in the application and interview process please reach out to us at HR@gw-ind.com or 971-254-4290, it would be our pleasure to partner with you!