Wyld produces the best tasting beverages and edibles on the market using real fruit and natural flavoring in our products. Consistent quality and stunning packaging make Wyld an ideal choice to take on life’s adventures.
As a company, we hire individuals that seek adventure, test boundaries, and live life to the fullest. We love what we do and we work hard to be the best.
Covid-19 Vaccinations: This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
Counts, labels, assembles, bags, and boxes a variety of items into final product container or packaging, while also ensuring the highest quality by performing constant quality checks throughout the day. Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Two shifts available: 5am to 2pm & 2:30pm to 11:30pm
- Packaging product inventory
- Counting, sorting, labeling, assembling, taping, boxing, and packing inventory for sales
- Reach production quotas by maintaining a quick, effective pace as a team as well as individually
- Quality control
- Products and packaging should be handled with care, attention to detail, and with the highest standard of cleanliness
- Notify a supervisor if any inventory product or production equipment appears damaged, spoiled, broken, unusable, or unsatisfactory in any way
- Check all boxes and packages while on the line and alert a supervisor if products or items do not match or are of the wrong quantity
- Alert a supervisor of any discrepancies found during production quality control checks
- Maintain a clean, organized, safe work area for yourself and other employees
- Daily team cleaning of production packaging floor
- Perform team and individual tasks as assigned while maintaining an efficient production pace and speed
- Perform basic visual quality inspections on products
- Effectively communicate information and respond to questions/suggestions from various levels within the company
- **Wyld requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of vaccination prior to the start date**
- High School diploma or GED
- At least 6 months of related experience and/or training in a production or packaging environment; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have experience working with a high sense of urgency, preferably in a fast-paced work environment. Must have strong attention to detail. Must understand and follow basic verbal and written instructions
- Active Marijuana Enforcement Division "MED" Occupational License
- Possess or be able to obtain a Food Handler’s card
- Willing to submit to a background check
- State regulations require all applicants must be 21 years of age or older
As a non-exempt employee, you'll receive an hourly wage of $18, overtime, paid holidays, PTO, and fully paid health, dental and vision insurance.
Wyld is an equal opportunity employer.