NuProject’s mission is to build generational wealth for the Black and brown communities most harmed by cannabis criminalization. We are growing our team with an experienced Operations Director who will implement the processes, systems, and metrics to support the scale and pace of NuProject’s national growth. Since founding in 2018, NuProject has mentored and educated cannabis entrepreneurs and funded nearly $1M to more than 30 cannabis businesses across the U.S. owned by historically excluded founders.
What you’d do:
- Accountable to design and implement best practice standard operating procedures (SOPs) that efficiently deliver exceptional, consistent results for NuProject programs at scale. Programs include NuFuel (business loans and grants), NuSchool (startup accelerator), and NuProfessional (cannabis industry job board).
- Establish the external service level agreements and internal metrics that define success for the organization’s programs.
- Ensure programs meet standard service level agreements for NuProject clients, meet state legal requirements, and meet funder contract requirements. Manage internal and external teams to ensure their program delivery meets requirements.
- Establish communications best practices and ensure execution of routine communications to NuProject stakeholders including funders, clients, board members, and partners.
- Choose and implement the technology tools and systems that support SOPs at national scale working with NuProject’s tech team.
- Ensure all team members maintain appropriate digital and physical records to meet financial best practices and legal and regulatory requirements with care for electronic data security.
Is this you?
- 5-10 years office manager, operations manager, project manager, or relevant experience.
- Forward-looking mindset, as well as the ability to prioritize in the moment, deliver to timelines and budgets, and address details.
- Proficient using a range of technology tools, for example: WordPress, Google suite, Adobe, Excel, social media management software, email marketing software, etc.
- Proactive leader with the ability to gracefully and effectively manage up and across with leadership and peers.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and thrive when creating new things from scratch.
- Experienced and adept at managing multiple, complex projects at once.
- In a short phrase: You get things done.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary starting at $80,000 for experienced operations manager
- Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits for employee+family
- Work from anywhere
- 4 weeks paid time off
- Scale an organization across the U.S. and help historically excluded entrepreneurs build generational wealth
We will start reviewing applications on February 7, 2022 and will continue until we find the right person.