Wyld produces the best tasting beverages and edibles on the market using real fruit and natural flavoring in our products. Consistent quality and stunning packaging make Wyld an ideal choice to take on life’s adventures.
As a company, we hire individuals that seek adventure, test boundaries, and live life to the fullest. We love what we do and we work hard to be the best.
Covid-19 Vaccinations: This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
The Office Manager leads in coordinating office administration and assistance to each department to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and safety within the facility. This role supports department managers and coordinates all facility/employee events. The Office Manager is responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols to streamline current procedures, supervision, and task delegation throughout the facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide general administrative support for Department Managers, including mailing, shipping, answering the phone, running errands, and interdepartmental communication.
- Facilitate department and facility employee appreciation; including but not limited to food and beverage, event coordination, etc.
- Maintain par levels and orders for office supplies, food and beverage for break rooms, and other small wares, remaining within order parameters.
- Maintain company recycling program and adhere to changes as they come.
- Track permits and expiration or renewal dates, ensuring the facility remains in compliance.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments as necessary.
- Maintain conference rooms and meeting areas.
- Follow schedule and budget provided for gathering, building, and dispersing employee appreciation.
- Support employee onboarding process as needed, including creation and management of employee IDs and facility access (keycard assignments).
- Greet all visitors/vendors, ensure they’re signed inappropriately and provide a tour if applicable.
- Effectively communicate information and respond to questions/suggestions from various levels within the facility.
- Communicate regularly with the Corporate Office Manager.
- Send Instacart and Amazon Supply reports.
- Support IT by providing assistance in prepping, maintaining, and handing out tech equipment to new hires
- Order and track facility orders in support of department heads.
- May oversee multiple facilities where geography allows.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- **If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.**
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential. duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function
- At least 3 years of related experience in an office setting; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in project coordination is a plus. Must be able to complete administrative tasks with minimal supervision or guidance. Must have previous experience as a problem solver that thrives under pressure in a fast-paced environment. Must possess high attention to detail, prioritization, time management, and organizational skills with a positive, goal-orientated attitude.
- Must be highly motivated and target-driven.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, data analysis, and other sales tracking systems
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written.
- Possess basic mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Must obtain required state permits, licenses, and/or certifications:
- Occasional travel is required between buildings and sites.
- Domestic travel may be required.
- State regulations require all applicants must be 21 years of age or older will be required to submit to a background check
- Must be willing to receive authorized vaccination against COVID-19
As an exempt employee, you'll receive a competitive salary rate of $60,000/yr, paid holidays, PTO, and fully paid health, dental and vision insurance.
Wyld is an equal opportunity employer.