Wyld produces the best tasting beverages and edibles on the market using real fruit and natural flavoring in our products. Consistent quality and stunning packaging make Wyld an ideal choice to take on life’s adventures.
As a company, we hire individuals that seek adventure, test boundaries, and live life to the fullest. We love what we do and we work hard to be the best.
Covid-19 Vaccinations: This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
As an Inventory Specialist, you will be responsible for accurately documenting and tracking all finished products within the state-mandated inventory tracking systems (METRC, or the state equivalent) as well as all internal tracking systems. Coordinates inventory before and after packaging, testing, and sales fulfillment. Facilitates and assists with all sale transactions including being a point-of-contact for our company sales representatives. Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following
- Assist in inventory control based on company standards and state regulations:
- Document and enter all inventory from the production kitchen into METRC, or other state-specific inventory tracking system
- Clearly label all inventory perform daily audits of physical inventory
- Collaborate with Inventory Supervisor or Manager on inventory levels and packaging planning
- Log all transfers from inventory items into finished packaged sellable units.
- Fulfill orders, complete manifest documentation, facilitate the intake and outtake of products with sales representatives
- Maintain a clean and organized inventory vault and ensure a safe working environment
- Effectively communicate information and respond to questions/suggestions from various levels within the company
- Report any product or production equipment that appears damaged, spoiled, broken, unusable, or unsatisfactory in any way to supervisors
- Communicate discrepancies in quantities or quality of produce other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned with or without advance notice
- **Wyld requires all employees to be either fully vaccinated or in the process of becoming fully vaccinated, for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of vaccination once they are fully vaccinated.**
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- At least 1 year of directly related experience and/or training in an inventory, analyst, or logistics role or environment, preferably in the food or beverage industry; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have experience working with a high sense of urgency preferably in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook. METRC experience preferred.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written
- Must obtain all state-required: permits, licenses, certifications
- ServSafe Food Handler’s Card preferred
- Occasional travel required between buildings and sites
- State regulations require all applicants must be 21 years of age or older
- Will be required to submit to a background check
As a non-exempt employee, you'll receive a competitive hourly wage of $20.00/hr, overtime, paid holidays, PTO, and fully paid health, dental, and vision insurance.
Wyld is an equal opportunity employer.