Wyld produces the best-tasting beverages and edibles on the market using real fruit and natural flavoring in our products. Consistent quality and stunning packaging make Wyld an ideal choice to take on life’s adventures.
As a company, we hire individuals that seek adventure, test boundaries, and live life to the fullest. We love what we do and we work hard to be the best.
Covid-19 Vaccinations: This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
The Instructional Designer will work directly with the Training and Development Manager to design and create effective learning solutions for Wyld. In this role, the Instructional Designer will be responsible for collaborating with stakeholders to develop training aids to support departments as Wyld continues to grow. Exceptional candidates will have strong communication skills and be able to build partnerships with departments across the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform work in alignment with the Wyld’s mission, vision, and core values
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to create step-by-step content and training materials that help users learn
- Design, maintain and update a library of application documentation and operational manuals for internal and external use
- Act as the point of contact for technical content updates and training materials across the organization
- Lead in-person and remote training sessions as needed
- Identify trends and make recommendations to increase learner retention and engagement
- Communicate professionally and efficiently with Wyld staff and stakeholders
- Assist in the administration of Litmos, Wyld’s learning management system
- Perform additional duties as required to support the Training and Development team’s strategic initiatives
- *If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.*
- 2+ years in training, instructional design, or technical writing field
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with staff and leadership at all levels of the organization with diplomacy and professionalism
- Skilled in using ADDIE, SAM, or similar adult learning instructional design process
- Experience with Articulate 360 suite or other eLearning authoring tools
- Working knowledge of workflow and process documentation principles
- Experience adapting eLearning content for a variety of audiences
- Experience presenting new information to employees in individual or group training sessions
- Strong writing, editing, and communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience working within Litmos or other learning management systems/content management tools preferred
- Experience creating training content for software applications preferred
- Travel between sites may be required
- Must obtain all state-required permits, licenses, certifications
- State regulations require all applicants must be 21 years of age or older
As a non-exempt employee, you'll receive a competitive salary rate, overtime, paid holidays, PTO, and fully paid health, dental and vision insurance.
Wyld is an equal opportunity employer.