Wana Brands is the #1 infused edibles company in North America with operations in 13 states and Canada, and growing! Wana is currently hiring a Field Marketing Manager to help promote the brand and execute marketing campaigns and promotions that align with brand goals. This person will work closely with marketing and their regional sales team to promote lead generation and create upsell opportunities. This role will be responsible for overseeing all field marketing efforts in their region.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to develop, implement, and analyze marketing initiatives and strategies specific to the region.
- Produce and assist with the execution of local monthly marketing calendar that includes any activations, paid/earned media, and support around any national campaigns.
- Schedule and conduct budtender training.
- Schedule and conduct consumer-facing pop-up events with preferred retail partners.
- Support national and regional initiatives to drive sales performance and build brand loyalty.
- Collect and share marketing and sales recaps to key stakeholders.
- Create and manage key brand partnerships with local businesses and non-profit organizations who can foster our goal to build community relations and awareness.
- Work with Marketing Director and team to develop metrics to measure the success of all initiatives with the goal of increasing effectiveness and driving the scale of programs.
- Collaborate and share best practices and lessons with other Field Marketing Reps on a monthly call.
- Track results of all national and regional campaign activity and make recommendations for future activity
- Passion for Wana Brands and the industry
- Must be licensed/badged according to Missouri state requirements
- BA Degree in Business, Marketing or related field required
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience in field marketing/brand ambassadorship and implementing integrated campaigns across multiple locations.
- Knowledge of digital marketing, advertising, event planning, out of home media, and other advertising mediums.
- Ability to help plan, execute, and analyze an overall marketing strategy.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively with a variety of tasks and partners (both internal and external); must be able to work cross-functionally with sales and operations teams to effectively generate, execute and report on marketing programs.
- Ability to interact with various levels of stakeholders and make decisions based on data and insights.
- Excellent knowledge of marketing planning tools and strategies.
- Reliable vehicle for travel to in state events and retail locations.
- Ability to work occasional weekends and evenings.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands and fingers, to handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Ability to lift up to 35 pounds. Lift and carry folding tables, bins of merchandise, tents and banners. Must be able to stand and talk with others for up to 4 hours at a time. Must have ability to travel using own transportation, occasionally for long distances.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This position does require some evening and weekend work depending on the event schedule.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Must be able to obtain a Missouri Facility Agent Card.
All Wana Brands employees are required to be fully vaccinated.
- Health, vision, dental insurance offered to all full-time employees
- Life Insurance
- PTO and holiday pay
Wana Brands is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.