Who we are: The Nectar family is a diverse group of hard-working and talented individuals, who are brought together by our passion for cannabis, and our absolute commitment to providing excellent service and products to our community.
Who you are: A team player capable of performing routine building maintenance tasks. Someone who takes initiative to get the job done and demonstrates a willingness to learn. The ideal candidate is a collaborator who acts with integrity and enjoys working in a constantly evolving environment.
About the role: As Nectar’s Facilities Maintenance Specialist, you would support the Operations and Facilities teams in ensuring the upkeep and completing improvements to mechanical, electrical, and plumbing equipment and systems in assigned facilities. Additionally, you would perform inspections and repairs to assigned property interior and exterior areas, including walls and flooring, installed fixtures, roofing systems, lighting, etc. This person would work with Nectar’s New Store Opening Manager and Facilities Team to complete projects and repair requests within specified timeframes.
- Perform general maintenance of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, drywall, appliances & exterior structures.
- Coordinates with outside vendors on projects, repairs, or maintenance. ● Maintains company standards for cleanliness, safety, and productivity. ● Drive company vehicles as needed to pick up parts and supplies. ● Performs other duties as may be required.
- Work as a team with Sr. Maintenance Tech.
- Report unusual issues to management with appropriate documentation. ● Attend all required training sessions and participate in meetings as instructed.
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation for this role will vary depending on the candidate’s level of experience. Benefits include Health, Dental, and Vision insurance as well as paid time off, an FSA account, Tuition Reimbursement, Retirement Savings Account, and EAP (employee assistance program).
- Experience- Minimum of 2 years' experience preferred.
- Must be willing and able to work outdoors and on your feet for extended periods. ● Possess a Mechanical aptitude, willing to accept direction, and be able to learn new skills.
- Basic working knowledge of electrical, mechanical and HVAC systems. ● Ability to organize and plan work, adhering to deadlines; strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and work without supervision required.
- Proficient in basic computer applications and software such as MS Office, E-Mail, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds.
- Pass a background/criminal and drug and alcohol testing.
- Education- High School Diploma/GED.
- Valid US driver's license with clean driving record with the ability to drive company-insured vehicles.
- Must be able to read a tape measure and understand basic measurements. ● Must be able to operate small tools required for the job: drills, black lights, stud finders, level, etc.
- Drywall and painting experience preferred.
To apply, please go to our website, www.nectar.store, and fill out our application.
At Nectar, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Nectar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.