Wyld produces the best tasting beverages and edibles on the market using real fruit and natural flavoring in our products. Consistent quality and stunning packaging make Wyld an ideal choice to take on life’s adventures.
As a company, we hire individuals that seek adventure, test boundaries, and live life to the fullest. We love what we do and we work hard to be the best.
Covid-19 Vaccinations: This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
The Director of Sales is responsible for leading the state or region’s sales teams. In addition, you’ll be responsible for your own sales quota for our key accounts. As Director of Sales, you’ll set the overall go to market strategy, negotiate partnerships and contracts, be skilled at teaching a professional sales process to our team including how to prepare, organize and deliver our products; how to engage in positive customer interactions, manage marketing events, and be knowledgeable of the Wyld brand and products.
By instilling trust, actively leading, and thinking strategically, the Director of Sales will build an effective team that is resilient and able to rebound in response to changing priorities. Through creative problem solving, skillful communication, and systemic thinking they will manage the complexity of driving the vision, purpose, and results for their team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following
- Oversee and lead departmental strategy and implementation
- Assists resellers with organizational skills, account strategies, territory planning, and administrative responsibilities to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained
- Develops and increases sales revenue to meet assigned targets
- Becomes actively involved in a new resellers sales orientation and sales training programs
- Acts as a resource to resellers in contract opportunities and proposals
- Assists resellers with contract negotiations, closing the sale, and developing marketing plans for contract accounts
- Assists with the planning of sales exhibits. Attends trade shows, industry events
- Participates in education and training conferences on selling and marketing programs.
- Coordinates and assists in leading sales meetings to include site selection and agenda preparation.
- Keeps informed of new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers.
- Checks on competitive activity and develops new methods of attaining resellers and assisting resellers in attaining new accounts.
- Analyzes sales data and reporting
- Analyze product and sales data monthly to find opportunities for growth while also following market trends Attend sales meetings to discuss trends, data, goals and provide feedback on industry shifts
- Oversee departmental leadership and staff
- Clearly communicate with department leaders, ensuring strategic information is funneled to the appropriate team members
- Perform department leadership’s employee performance reviews, ensure employee reviews and feedback are provided for the entire department
- Responsible for overseeing the hiring and terminating Provide coaching to the department to ensure all staff have the resources necessary to perform their duties correctly
- Develop and implement policies and procedures Create and maintain departmental budgets Evaluate and develop strategies for improvement of departmental missions and functions Able to sort through complicated, extensive, and often conflicting information to effectively attack and solve problems
- Able to create a workplace culture where people feel motivated and are excited to bring their best selves to work and commit to the organization’s objectives
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training employees and assisting with planning, assigning, and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Provides regular performance feedback and coaching to direct reports including reviews.
- **If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.**
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 5+ years of experience in direct sales, sales operations, or related field, with proven experience in leading teams across diverse areas and locations
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to professionally interact with managers, staff, and officers at all levels of the organization with diplomacy and professionalism
- Not afraid to take ownership; demonstrates a growth mindset
- Effectively communicate information and respond to questions/suggestions from various levels within the company
- Possess advanced mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- State regulations require all applicants must be 21 years of age or older
- Will be required to submit to a background check
- Must obtain all state-required: permits, licenses, certifications Travel between sites will be required
As an exempt employee, you'll receive a competitive base salary, paid holidays, PTO, and fully paid health, dental and vision insurance.
Wyld is an equal opportunity employer.