Who we are: JJS Holdings, LLC is an Oregon limited liability company that leases, owns, and/or manages multiple real estate locations throughout the state of Oregon whose primary client is Nectar Cannabis. Recently named one of Oregon’s Top Cannabis Leaders, Nectar is one of the largest vertically integrated cannabis operators, retailers, and employers in Oregon.
Who you are: An outgoing go-getter with demonstrated success in maintaining multiple calendars and project management. Someone with experience with real estate and a true collaborator with integrity and a desire to work in a very dynamic and constantly evolving environment.
About the Role:The Commercial Real Estate Coordinator works with the Real Estate Managers, Directors, and Chief Development Officer to support development projects from site selection through project completion. The Commercial Real Estate Coordinator will assist in ensuring compliance with all aspects of the property acquisition process including due diligence, Lease and Purchase letters, and more.
- Coordinates commercial real estate processes throughout the lifecycle of the project including preparing new real estate files, assisting with or drafting letters of intent and site packages.
- Inputs, updates, and distributes site information and project schedules as directed.
- Functions as a key contact for information gathering and distribution to and from brokers, consultants, and various other external and internal partners.
- Assists with developing a new store, relocation, and renewal packages for senior leadership and real estate committee review and approval. Responsible for tracking approvals and requests for additional information. Track the status of all LOI packages for completion.
- Drafts lease and purchase contracts from company templates; shepherd documents through execution.
- Manages real estate transactions from contract to close.
- Collects, orders, and reviews property due diligence and other documentation throughout the project lifecycle.
- Coordinates legal documentation with internal and external legal counsel as needed.
- Abstract final lease and purchase contracts.
- Responsible for tracking of critical performance dates and ensure timely compliance with performance date requirements; update internal and external stakeholders of changes in critical dates
- Communicates project schedule, deliverables, and milestones for project implementation with supervision from senior management.
- Reports on project status and other important aspects to team members (such as operations and/or licensing) and senior staff.
- Works with internal project teams, reviews and manages the project and pipeline reports, identifies and addresses project issues by facilitating decision making within the project team to ensure the project stays within project objectives (in terms of time, scope, budget)
- Maintains department template documents and update or revise as necessary.
- Responsible for maintaining project documentation and files.
- Facilitates meetings as directed and distributes agendas/minutes to all project team members.
- Processes work requests in a timely fashion.
- Provides administrative support as requested.
- Undertakes special projects and tasks as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Business, or related field required.
- 2-4 years of relevant commercial real estate experience (such as retail acquisitions, development, asset management, operations, transactions, or title company) .
- Superior analytical skills with proficiency in Excel and all Microsoft Office applications .
- Proficiency with location analysis software (i.e. Regus and Sites USA).
- Experience with Google and mapping software important.
- Ability to read, disseminate, and abstract property leases, purchase contracts, title documents, surveys, construction plans, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, motivated, energetic and independent with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage time and resources and juggle competing deadlines effectively.
- Possess strong innovative problem-solving skills.
- Strong work ethic, professional attitude, and a desire to excel.
- Compensation for this role will vary depending on the candidate’s level of experience. Benefits include Health, Dental, and Vision insurance as well as paid time off, FSA accounts, Tuition Reimbursement, and an EAP (employee assistance program).
- Growth opportunities are a part of our business model at Nectar. We actively promote from within, and offer numerous opportunities for employees to build their skills in leadership, communication, compliance, inventory management and much more. We have folks in key positions throughout the company who started out in entry-level roles, and we are committed to helping our employees build a successful and fulfilling career at Nectar!