Wyld produces the best tasting beverages and edibles on the market using real fruit and natural flavoring in our products. Consistent quality and stunning packaging make Wyld an ideal choice to take on life’s adventures.
As a company, we hire individuals that seek adventure, test boundaries, and live life to the fullest. We love what we do and we work hard to be the best.
Covid-19 Vaccinations: This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
The Production Lead produces the highest quality and consistent products in the industry by performing all duties meticulously. Leads kitchen production and operations when a supervisor is not present. Opens and/or closes the kitchen and assists with staff training. Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prep, mix, cook, produce, pour, deposit, pull and store all facility consumables and products
- Accurately prepare ingredients, work stations, and equipment for production, including performing regular checks to ensure equipment is functioning correctly
- Maintain high-quality standards during shifts including constant QA/QC of all products being prepped and produced with regard to weights, the appearance of the product, and flavor profile
- Effectively manage your time and that of your team to stay on schedule to meet daily production expectations
- Ability to work well with others in high-pressure situations with a sense of urgency
- Correctly infuse by thoroughly scraping, turning, lifting, and rotating for the appropriate time
- Accurately read, record, and communicate all kitchen data, counts, measurements and weights Perform opening and closing duties
- Ensure proper storage of all facility consumables and products. Store food products in compliance with safety practices.
- Maintain and comply with sanitation and safety standards.
- Maintain a clean and organized kitchen and work environment
- Perform visual quality inspections on products, and minimize waste where possible.
- Effectively communicate information and respond to questions/suggestions from various levels within the company
- Assist Production Supervisors and Managers in training and coaching Production Support employees on proper procedures, techniques, and compliance protocol
- Communicate quality or safety discrepancies to Supervisors, Managers, and/or Directors
- Makes recommendations to management regarding personnel evaluation and training of the Production Support team.
- Assist the Production Manager or Production Supervisor as needed Ensure a safe working environment.
- Review and communicate daily on all safety-related topics of discussion
- Assist with Packaging responsibilities as required
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned
- **If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.**
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- At least 1 year of directly related experience and/or training in food production or kitchen environment; or an equivalent combination of education and experience and 1 year of lead or supervisory experience. Must have experience and familiarity with kitchen sanitation and safety regulations. Must have experience working with a high sense of urgency.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook. Must obtain all state-required: permits, licenses, certifications
- Oregon: Active Oregon Liquor Control Commission (OLCC) Marijuana Worker Permit.
- ServSafe Food Handler’s Card preferred
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written.
- State regulations require all applicants must be 21 years of age or older
- Wyld requires all employees to be either fully vaccinated or in the process of becoming fully vaccinated, for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of vaccination once they are fully vaccinated.
As a non-exempt employee, you'll receive a competitive hourly rate of 21.50/hr, overtime, paid holidays, PTO, and fully paid health, dental, and vision insurance.
Wyld is an equal opportunity employer.