Nimble Distro is hiring for Cannabis Product Packaging.
Our mission is to elevate the lives and livelihoods of people who consume or work in cannabis, especially in communities damaged by the war on drugs.
Applicants must have:
- Marijuana Handlers Permit or application for permit submitted - https://apps.oregon.gov/OLCC/Marijuana/elicense/
- A transportation plan (employees may qualify for partial Public Transport reimbursement)
- Appreciation for the meditative quality of repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take notes on tasks and timing
At Nimble, we want to plant a very clear flag in the ground, right now: this is a company whose mission is to begin to heal the damage done by the war on drugs. Where we can most quickly put our money where our mouths are is in hiring diverse talent, and donating money and time to organizations that advance equity.
We pledge to train, hire and help grow the skills and education of people most affected by cannabis’ long and unjust prohibition in America. We are building new relationships with organizations that work closely with communities affected by the war on drugs. We are developing training programs for those recently incarcerated, and hiring initiatives for those recently off of probation and parole for drug-related offenses.
We know this mission will evolve. But it’s important to us to start somewhere, and to start somewhere specific.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- $25 per month Pet Insurance reimbursement
- Employee Stock Options
- Paid Volunteer Time
COVID-19 considerations:All employees are required adhere to the latest public health and company requirements.
Visit their website nimbledistro.com OR apply to this posting