Wyld produces the best tasting beverages and edibles on the market using real fruit and natural flavoring in our products. Consistent quality and stunning packaging make Wyld an ideal choice to take on life’s adventures.
As a company, we hire individuals that seek adventure, test boundaries, and live life to the fullest. We love what we do and we work hard to be the best.
Covid-19 Vaccinations: This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
As an Inventory Manager, you will accurately document and track all product inventory once completed by kitchen production through to final sale with our internal tracking systems. You'll manage inventory with a critical focus on sales fulfillment. In addition, you will facilitate and assist with all sale transactions including being a point of contact for our company sales reps. For this position, you must be able to work a flexible schedule.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage Inventory employees and oversee the planning, assigning, and directing work
- Coordinate daily plans, set employee rotations to meet and maintain quotas
- Clearly communicate with Supervisors and Leads throughout production to provide adequate support
- Audit and schedule employee performance reviews for each with their Supervisors
- Responsible for overseeing the hiring and terminating
- Train and coach Supervisors and Leads while also ensuring all staff are following training schedules including
- Manage inventory control based on company standards and state regulations: Document and enter all inventory from the production kitchen into METRC, and/or other state-specific inventory tracking system
- Ensure daily audits of physical inventory are accurately completed by Supervisors and/or Leads
- Ensure inventory vaults are organized, and inventory is properly labeled and stored
- Ensure all transfers are logged from inventory items into finished packaged sellable units
- Oversee fulfillment of orders, completion of manifest documentation, and facilitate the intake and outtake of products with sales representatives
- Ensure Supervisors and Leads have the resources to accurately pack orders, and all checkpoints are met throughout the day
- Ensure transfers are packed and loaded onto trucks properly oversee the QC process for outbound orders
- Receive inventory Documents and enter all inventory from the production kitchen into METRC and other tracking systems
- Ensures clear labeling of all inventory maintains a clean and organized inventory vault and ensures a safe working environment
- Batch Testing and sampling (Sacramento Only)Oversee creation of paperwork for compliance sampling, METRC (or other state-specific platforms) conversions from production batches, and manifests to the lab
- Ensure testing pickups are scheduled and executed
- Effectively communicate information and respond to questions/suggestions from various levels within the company
- Report any product or production equipment that appears damaged, spoiled, broken, unusable, or unsatisfactory in any way to supervisors
- Communicate discrepancies in quantities or quality of product
- Overseeing Warehouse Lead and ensuring all raw materials inventory is accurate through daily review and approval of cycle counts and monthly review and approval of end-of-month counts.
- Training employees and assisting with planning, assigning, and directing work.
- Provides regular performance feedback and coaching to direct reports
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned
- **If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.**
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience: At least 3 years of directly related experience and/or training in an inventory, analyst, or logistics role or environment, preferably in the food or beverage industry; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have experience working with a high sense of urgency, preferably in a fast-paced work environment. Must have strong attention to detail. At least 1 year of supervisory or leadership experience is preferred.
- Computer Skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook. METRC experience preferred.
- Certificates, Licenses, Permits, Registrations
- State required. Food Handler’s Card is a plus.
- Language Skills: Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written.
- Must obtain all state-required: permits, licenses, certifications
- ServSafe Food Handler’s Card preferred
- Occasional travel required between buildings and sites
- Domestic travel may be required periodically
- State regulations require all applicants must be 21 years of age or older
- Will be required to submit to a background check valid Driver’s License (required)
- Ability to pass Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) background check
- Must be willing to receive authorized vaccination against COVID-19
As an exempt employee, you'll receive a competitive salary rate, paid holidays, PTO, and fully paid health, dental, and vision insurance.
Wyld is an equal opportunity employer.