Wyld produces the best tasting beverages and edibles on the market using real fruit and natural flavoring in our products. Consistent quality and stunning packaging make Wyld an ideal choice to take on life’s adventures.
As a company, we hire individuals that seek adventure, test boundaries, and live life to the fullest. We love what we do and we work hard to be the best.
Covid-19 Vaccinations: This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
Our Facilities Manager is responsible for overseeing the Facilities and Sanitation teams to ensure that our buildings and their services meet the needs of the people that work in them. Facilities Managers are accountable for services such as safety, sanitation, security, receiving, and parking to ensure the surrounding environment is in a suitable condition to work. They are responsible for the general upkeep, cleanliness, and maintenance of buildings so that they meet health and safety standards, including Wyld Food Safety standards.
The Facilities Manager will maintain critical manufacturing systems (including equipment) and have familiarity with carpentry, painting, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, energy management, fire, and life safety, access control/security systems, and other building maintenance activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manages Facilities and Sanitation teams: trains and coaches Supervisors and Leads on technical and developmental skills
- Delegates and communicates daily duties and projects to ensure the team has the resources necessary to complete assigned work
- Design and implement sanitation protocols, audit and manage hourly and daily sanitation logging and perform daily inspections
- Audit and manage CMMS platform for tracking, delegation, logging, and completion of all tasks
- Maintains physical space, ensuring a safe, clean, and functional environment
- Drafts and implements preventative maintenance schedules for buildings and equipment
- Performs repairs, upgrades, and maintenance for buildings and equipment including, but not limited to: carpentry, electrical, mechanical, painting, plastering, drywalling, plumbing, and HVAC repair work
- Ensures safety and sanitation standards are followed throughout the facility in accordance with federal, state, and company guidelines
- Oversees fleet maintenance program for preventative and reactive maintenance, upgrades, recalls, or additions
- Leads Safety Committee to ensure OSHA guidelines along with additional compliance needs are met
- Perform monthly safety walkthroughs, quarterly training, and safety reviews with staff and managers
- Effectively communicate information and respond to questions/suggestions from various levels within the company and with external vendors
- May oversee multiple facilities where geography allows
- May be required to respond to 24-hour emergency calls to perform emergency building or equipment repairs during off-duty hours
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned
- **If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.**
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- At least 5 years of related experience in facilities and fleet maintenance; or an equivalent combination of education, Facilities Management Certification, and experience. Must have experience in building maintenance including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, etc. Must have experience in fleet maintenance including small engines, heavy equipment, and light trucks. Experience in the coordination and project management of outside contractors or vendors for various services.
- Must have previous experience as a problem solver that thrives under pressure in a fast-paced environment and possesses high attention to detail, prioritization, time management, and organizational skills with a positive, goal-orientated attitude.
- Must be highly motivated and target-driven.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, data analysis, CMMS platforms, and other sales tracking systems
- Must possess or be willing to acquire a Forklift Operator certification and an OSHA 30-Hour certification, or have the ability to complete OSHA 30 certification
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written
- Must possess basic mathematical skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Must obtain all state-required: permits, licenses, certifications
- ServSafe Food Handler’s Card preferred
- Occasional travel required between buildings and sites
- Domestic travel may be required periodically
- State regulations require all applicants must be 21 years of age or older
- Will be required to submit to a background check
- Valid Driver’s License (required)
- Ability to pass Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) background check
As a non-exempt employee, you'll receive a competitive salary rate, overtime, paid holidays, PTO, and fully paid health, dental and vision insurance.
Wyld is an equal opportunity employer.