Wyld produces the best tasting beverages and edibles on the market using real fruit and natural flavoring in our products. Consistent quality and stunning packaging make Wyld an ideal choice to take on life’s adventures.
As a company, we hire individuals that seek adventure, test boundaries, and live life to the fullest. We love what we do and we work hard to be the best.
Covid-19 Vaccinations: This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
The Accounting Specialist role assists in accurately recording all day-to-day financial transactions for the Company, including Revenue, Accounts Receivables, Cash Receipts, and Cash on Hand. Assists in the monthly closing of the Company’s books.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Manage the processing of cash receipts (including high volume physical cash handling)
- Ensures accurate tracking of cash on hand daily
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure that revenues and receivables are reconciled with sales data at any given time
- Process accounts receivableAssist in completion of monthly, quarterly, and annual processes and project assist accountants with tax reporting (1099s, property taxes, and excise taxes)
- Assists in reporting weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales metrics
- Assist accountants with monthly close processes and reconciliations
- Special projects as needed effectively communicate information and respond to questions/suggestions from various levels within the company
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice
- **If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.**
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 2 years of related experience/training within an accounting function/department, preferable in a manufacturing environment; or an equivalent combination of experience and education
- Cash handling experience is required must have a proven track record in the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to multitask
- Strong quantitative and organizational skills are required
- Must possess the ability to interact effectively with business partners and all levels of management.
- Strong attention to detail is critical as well as the ability to maintain high standards of accuracy and compliance assurance
- Computer Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft office, data analysis, Google Apps, and QuickBooks
- Language Skills: Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written
- Math Skills: Possess basic mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Travel Requirements: Occasional travel required between buildings and sites must be willing to receive authorized vaccination against COVID-19
As an exempt employee, you'll receive a competitive salary rate, paid holidays, PTO, and fully paid health, dental, and vision insurance.
Wyld is an equal opportunity employer.