Wana Brands is the nation's #1 infused products company with operations in 13 states and Canada, and growing. We have spent years fine-tuning our recipes so that our products are delicious as well as consistent and potent.
Compensation and Performance Management
- Compensation is reviewed on a bi-annual basis to monitor and identify any possible gaps or inequities.
- All employees receive an annual performance review with eligibility for a percentage annual raise based on standard company-wide merits.
- All open positions are posted with salary range included
- Wana Brands offers tuition reimbursement to all employees after one year of employment to enable and encourage individuals to develop their career paths.
- Wana Brands has established an internship program to provide opportunities for young, diverse individuals to enter the industry
- Wana Brands has created a mentorship program that cultivates social equity within the industry
Flexible Work Arrangements
- Wana Brands offers all employees paid maternity and paternity leave for the birth, adoption, or fostering of a child.
- Wana offers temporary telecommuting options for positions that allow for remote work on a case-by-case basis
- Wana offers all employees two weeks of vacation at the start of their employment with annual incremental increases up to three weeks of PTO per year.
Diversity and Respect in the Workplace
- All employees are required to attend anti-discrimination and anti-harassment & bullying training on an annual basis.
- All employees are expected to adhere to and excel by Wana Brands core values of fostering a respectful team environment.
- Pursue cultural competency throughout our organization by creating substantive learning opportunities, formal policies, and support for organizations that share the company’s core values.
- Generate quantitative and qualitative research related to equity, diversity, and inclusion and curate content to be added to our website so others can access.